Human growth hormone (HGH) is an anabolic hormone that induces growth and is primarily released in the first half of sleep by the pituitary gland. HGH is secreted at its highest levels during adolescence.
After puberty growth hormone levels drop dramatically and by late adulthood, levels are typically less than half of what levels once were during early adulthood.
Since both aging and declining HGH levels are associated with decreased muscle, increased fat and other unfavorable health conditions, many anti-aging experts across the globe today have begun prescribing HGH therapy to help reverse bodily deterioration as a result of older age.
While results vary from patient to patient, overall improvements from hGH may increase upon longer, more extended periods of use. Some of the benefits of HGH therapy can include:
- Elimination of fatigue
- Boost in energy levels and motivation
- Deeper, more restful sleep
- Improved workout performance
- Noticeably better condition of skin and hair
- Improved muscle tone and muscle mass
- Decreased body fat
- Improved metabolism
- Increased sex drive
- Improved memory and concentration
- Shorter recovery time post-exercise
- Increased endurance and strength
- More balanced, improved mood
IGF-1 (or insulin-like growth factor) is a hormone similar in molecular structure to insulin. While IGF-1 plays an essential role in childhood growth, it continues to have constructive metabolic effects in adults.
Lower-than-optimal levels of IGF-1 can be an indicator of a sluggish pituitary gland, which may contribute to a host of problems such as:
- Difficulty maintaining lean muscle
- Excess body fat
- Poor sleep quality
- Sagging skin, wrinkles and/or fine lines
- Poor bone density
- Weakened immune system
- Low energy
- Diminished vitality
- Our solutions to IGF-1 deficiency, in most cases, are generally:
- Sermorelin acetate
- Sermorelin with GHRP-2
- Sermorelin with GHRP-6
- Sermorelin with GHRP-2 & GHRP-6
- IGF-1 LR-3
In adults, supplementing with growth hormone therapy on a routine basis can stimulate the pituitary gland to naturally produce increased amounts of growth hormone. Results can include:
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Reduced body fat
- Improved sleep quality
- Increased skin density & collagen production
- Better bone density
- Enhanced immune system & cardiovascular function
- Improved pancreatic & liver function
- Increased energy as well as vitality
Think you may be a candidate for hGH or IGF-1 therapy?
Schedule an appointment at Body Symmetry MD TODAY to get tested.